Pre LKMM TD is one of the activities that are mandatory for new students in all majors. This activity diadakn majors simultaneously by a single faculty. The goal is to provide training to new students how to manage time, self and anything related to him so that students are able and skilled in dealing with existing problems.
Pre LKMM TD activities that I follow is LKMM Pre TD FMIPA 2009 which was attended by all new students at the faculty of Science, State, held Friday-Sunday, 23 to 25 October 2009. The theme is "Pre LKMM TD Science Faculty in 2009 as a momentum builder of character and loyal cadres are critical as the foundation of integrity and Science Faculty ITS.
The implementation of this activity will also mean failure load PCB substitute activities to be reduced one. This means that there are still six more substitute activities that should be implemented. Pre LKMM follow TD's not solely because he wanted to carry out activities of PCB replacement but I really want to train yourself and seek knowledge from this series of events.
Training in this program will not be filled by a speaker but by a guide. The task is to guide the guide participants in discussing the matter at the time itu.Saya themselves in this activity was in 8th grade with students from other majors such as physics and Science Faculty, my own department, mathematics, chemistry, biology and statistika.Senang it could meet with students other majors. Surely that is not less important is the important material presented by the guides that are useful to us all. The materials are delivered including:
3. Mistake of thinking
4. Active Listening
5. Effective Speaking
8. Introduction self
9. Self development
10. Personal and organizational
Guides: Nanda Kiswanto
• Motivation is a drive to get something and lies within us
• Motivation comes because they want to get something
• When the things we want to get is not reached then the disappointment will arise
• Motivation should not just want to get but give each other
• Perception is the process to discriminate between stimuli - stimuli and interpret the meaning - it means (Drs. Sri Mulyono)
• Factor - factor is a perception standpoint, the completeness of the data, the level of environmental education and conclusion.
• Failure in perception can occur when there is attribution error, halo effect, stereotyping, prejudice, and culture shock.
• Thinking is a process of active brain in processing information received.
• Thinking is divided into three, namely: rash thinking, critical thinking, and thinking logically.
• Step - step in critical thinking is to identify issues or problems when there is a problem, compare the similarities and differences in the data, selecting relevant information, formulate a problem, selecting the facts, opinions, results or judgment reasoning, consistency checking and identifying assumptions derived.
• Flow think is good is the introduction of perception, finding the base of thought, analyzing the base of thought, connecting the base of thought with reality and make conclusions.
• Types - range error of thinking of them fail to see the possibility of another interpretation, over-generalization, failure to eliminate the influence of emotions, failing in reasoning, and failed to recognize reality.
• Listening is the ability to respond physiologically and psychologically for the information provided so happens interpretation and understanding of information.
• Active Listening is listening with empathy, acceptance, willingness to take responsibility (Robin. 1991)
• It - things needed in active listening is the intensity, acceptance, willingness, empathy, feedback (feedback), and openness.
• Barriers in active listening can be evaluated mentally and physically.
• Benefits of active listening to help them solve problems and get to know people's character, give information, to build and enhance relationships.
• Speaking effectively is the ability to convey the intent and purpose of systematically, clear, solid, straightforward and easily understood by the listener perfectly.
• matter - things that need diperhatiakn active in speaking is the goal of the conversation, the topic, audience, liaison, technical talk and a time limit.
• Terms of speaking in front was to develop the idea, floated the idea in conversation, to formulate a brief and concise statement, understand the amount of information that has been owned, listener, adjust formula denagn message listener's point of view, critical to understanding the argument that building a strong and mentally memililki.
6.AKU (ambition, REALITY, BUSINESS)
• Ambition is something to be achieved or a strong desire that must be obtained.
• Ambition is divided into two namely: ambition approximation (which is expected to occur), hindaran ambition (which is avoided).
• Ambition arise because of the need to achieve pleasure, tranquility, good relationships, happiness, prestige, power and success.
• The fact is fact, reality, and actual conditions.
• The fact affect the achievement of an ambition either support or hinder.
• Type - sorts fact based on the source is divided into two namely: external (environment, family, finances, relationships) and internal (systems, values and assumptions, capabilities, tempramen, tastes, attitudes, work styles and emotions).
• Business is an action to achieve something in order to achieve ambitions.
• Business is divided into two namely: reactive and proactive efforts.
• Methods for implementing the ME analysis, SWOT (strength, Weakness, opportunity, threat)
7.SRK (OBJECTIVE, RISKS, CONSEQUENCES)
• Goal is something I want to target both individuals and groups.
• In following the concept of SMART goals (specific, Measurable, achieveable, Result oriented, timely)
• Risk is the possibility to meet with something unexpected.
• Consequences are the results obtained after performing an act at a later time.
• SRK Benefits include: Achievement mindset formed and guidelines.
• Introduction of self is one's ability to see the strengths and weaknesses that exist in her shingga can perform an appropriate response to demands that emerged both from within and from outside.
• Based on the knowledge of self and others, is divided into three areas, namely public areas, blind areas, and areas that are not known.
• There are four kinds of human groups, namely sanguinis (popular), plegmatis (peace), Korelis (strong), and melancholy (perfect).
• Properties can come from heredity, environment, and also free will.
• Time is something very important, but its use is sometimes futile.
• The cause of the lack of them feel the timing is set others in setting the schedule and must dipatujhi and conduct activities that are not important to be done.
• In setting the time period necessary to use the quadrants that determine the priority scale.
Quadrant Important Not important
Urgent Quadrant 1 Quadrant 3
Not urgent Quadrant 2 Quadrant 4
10.PRIBADI AND ORGANIZATIONS
• Organization is a group structure with the goals and mission of the same visions.
• Components of the organization is the goal, vision and mission, leader and follower, a clear structure (employment directives) and the foundation.
• The purpose is to organize for self-development by following one of the organization. Develop talents and interests as well as our potential. Means of learning to work together in a group. Sharpen the non-academic skills